среда, 11 апреля 2012 г.

Amon Amarth - Tokyo 11 Apr 2012 (5/5)

Amon Amarth - Tokyo 11 Apr 2012 (5/5)Saw the flyer for these guys when I was in Tokyo at the Anthrax gig. May I be the first to get my geek gold star for knowing that Amon Amarth is the original name for "Mt Doom" in the Lord of the Rings..... Not really into Viking or Folk Metal as a rule, but I can appreciate good riffs and catchy headbangy rythmns, so I checked out their latest album and found they had that certain "headbangy something", so they passed the test and I parted with 6000 yen (60 bucks) to see them. They were the ONLY band - no support band at all, but they played for almost 2 hours which is commendable. It was a different venue than I normally go to - same building in Shibuya, but it is a multi venue building - with larger and smaller rooms for different crowd capacities. Amon Amarth was in the smaller venue than I normally watch bands, mostly due to the "no support act" situation. This did unfortunately mean that I had to scurry around and find a new moderately discrete location to film the show. Two large concrete pillars stood right in the middle of the crowd area, which was pretty stupid. It made the stage difficult to see from a lot of angles, so I chose directly infront of the stage, looking between the pillars. On the pillars themselves were large posters saying "No Smoking, No FIlming" in Japanese and large pictures of a cigarette and a camera with the red X though them.... no room for misunderstanding, but I found my testicles and filmed anyway... imagining I'd be thrown out if <b>...</b>
Длительность: 10:53



Скриншоты к видео
Amon Amarth - Tokyo 11 Apr 2012 (5/5)
Видео Amon Amarth - Tokyo 11 Apr 2012 (5/5) Video Amon Amarth - Tokyo 11 Apr 2012 (5/5) Amon Amarth - Tokyo 11 Apr 2012 (5/5)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.