воскресенье, 11 декабря 2011 г.

Michel Thomas Learn Russian CD 1 1:19

Michel Thomas Learn Russian CD 1 1:19"But I do know one American who mastered real Russian flawlessly in a mere two days. I met this phenomenal linguist in 1979, five days after I arrived in the US His name was Rabbi Bernstein and he was the head of a Jewish organization where I, a freshly minted emigre, went to interview for a job editing Jewish religious books in Russian, which paid a whopping $150 a week. When I arrived, a tall man of fifty rose to greet me. He was wearing a yarmulke, a dark suit, and on his shoulders was a sprinkling of dandruff flakes. His nose was large and swollen from a cold. "Good moRninG," I said, painstakingly enunciating all the letters in this phrase, including the r and the final g. (I had spent all of the previous day cramming and practicing polite English phrases of salutation.) "Yobaniy v rote!" (F****d in the mouth!) the rabbi said to me with a smile. I decided that I had misheard him, and that probably he had said some polite phrase in English that I didn't know. So I came out with my next memorized phrase: "HowaReyousiR?" "Ne pizdi, paskuda yobaniy!" said the rabbi, his smile growing broader. "Kalis, padla!" (Don't f**k me, you f**kin' s**t! Come clean, you d**k!) At this point I understood that the rabbi's Russian was far better than my English. In any case, with these words in his vocabulary, he would never have any trouble in Russia. In fact, using these phrases he would be able to get anything he needed in Russia without ever standing in line, be it a train ticket or <b>...</b>
Длительность: 5:20



Скриншоты к видео
Michel Thomas Learn Russian CD 1 1:19
Видео Michel Thomas Learn Russian CD 1 1:19 Video Michel Thomas Learn Russian CD 1 1:19 Michel Thomas Learn Russian CD 1 1:19

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.